role: Jr Accounting / Accountant
Location: Racine, WI
$23 / HR
Commercial Accounting Control Analyst
Start Date: Immediate
End Date: March 31, 2022
40-45 Hours per week, depending upon Closing activities/requirements. Typical hours are ~8-5, or some close variation.
Location: Racine West Mix of remote vs. in-person working. Certain key dates of closing and meetings are in-person.
The Commercial Accounting Control Analyst is primarily responsible for the accounting and analysis of CNH Industrial North America commercial whole goods freight, intercompany source profit reporting, and revenue cycle financial support. Primary responsibilities include ensuring the integrity of internal controls and the accuracy and timeliness of the financial statements and related reporting. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong accounting skills with a passion for continuous improvements.
• Manage the integrity and accuracy of whole good freight reserves and related freight accounts, including responsibility for the related pushback and true up processes
• Provide accounting, analysis, and corresponding reporting of whole goods freight
• Manage the processes for intercompany source profit reporting and provide related analysis
• Provide financial support to the CNH Industrial North America revenue cycle, including invoicing and revenue recognition tasks
• Prepare related account reconciliations to validate the accuracy of the financial statements and ensure adequate controls are maintained for the related accounts
• Prepare and provide periodic financial reports, analysis, and related support to auditors, business partners, and management; participate in corresponding financial reviews
• Develop and implement more efficient processes for reporting and reconciling
• Support system projects involving SAP, eNERgy, BlackLine, and other related legacy systems
• Assist with ensuring compliance with all CNH Industrial financial policies
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or other Business discipline
• 3+ years of professional accounting experience
• Strong financial analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge and skills in Excel or other related software
• SAP experience
• Blackline experience
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2021 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In