Mobile Application Developer iOS
Hospitality company is currently seeking a Mobile Application Developer for a 6 month contract opportunity in the Chicago area. The ideal candidate will possess REST service consumption, SQLite, AFNetworking, TDD, Git, and Agile experience.
Requirements for the Mobile Application Developer iOS
• 4 years iOS development
• Expertise in Objective-C, experience with Swift
• Significant experience designing app internals
• Significant experience with writing UI
• RxSwift, ReactiveCocoa, MVVM experience
• Ability to work with team lead, provide and discuss implementation alternatives, and take direction
Responsibilities of the Mobile Application Developer iOS
• Translate our stories into functional and appealing apps that meet business acceptance criteria.
• Use UIKit, Grand Central Dispatch, and other frameworks to provide clean and efficient interactions to our customers.
• Use RxSwift, ReactiveCocoa and MVVM to simplify app interactions with database and web services. Work with Back End developers to design REST contracts.
• Design model objects and SQLite code for the backing store.
• Mentor, learn from and collaborate with other developers to spread knowledge and experience through the team.
• Provide code designed for testability, and write unit tests to verify app logic.
• Take responsibility for research, design and implementation of subsystems within the app.
• Task out stories in an agile-friendly manner for maximum concurrency and efficiency of development.
• Debug anomalies and crashes within the app.
#LI-Remote ##PCIT #IT #internet #infoservices #ComputerSoftware #Hospitality
PeopleCaddie is a digital talent marketplace focused exclusively on contract opportunities for highly-skilled business professionals. Our talent cloud utilizes proprietary data and technology to help contractors find attractive job opportunities through PeopleCaddie’s user-friendly mobile app while enjoying unparalleled visibility in pay rates and application status.
With an established array of clients nationwide, including Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries, PeopleCaddie has quickly become one of the fastest-growing talent clouds.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In