Digital Content Project Manager
Hospitality company is currently seeking a Digital Content Project Manager
for a 4 month contract opportunity in the remote / Chicago area.
Requirements for the Digital Content Project Manager
• 2-5 years business/digital experience
• 1-3 years of people management
• Experience in project management
• CMS experience (Adobe AEM preferred)
• Usability or conversion enhancement knowledge
• Knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language (HTML)
Responsibilities of the Digital Content Project Manager
• Maintaining schedule for projects deadlines
• Meeting with stakeholders
• Producing status reports
• Setting day-to-day website content workflows and task for direct reports
• Building hotel property websites on new platform
• Ensuring adherence to brand standards for all requests and project
• Creating strong content while maintaining SEO best practices
#PCIT #LI-Remote #Hospitality #OnlineMedia #Writing
PeopleCaddie is a digital talent marketplace focused exclusively on contract opportunities for highly-skilled business professionals. Our talent cloud utilizes proprietary data and technology to help contractors find attractive job opportunities through PeopleCaddie’s user-friendly mobile app while enjoying unparalleled visibility in pay rates and application status.
With an established array of clients nationwide, including Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries, PeopleCaddie has quickly become one of the fast
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In