Front End Web Developer - Mid Level
Hospitality company is currently seeking a Front End Web Developer for a 6 month contract opportunity that is full remote but based in Chicago area.
Responsibilities of the Front End Web Developer
• Responsible for building ‘client-side’ web application development.
• Translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed.
• Design and implement responsive features.
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability and meet product stakeholder requirements.
• Create quality mockups and prototypes as needed. Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Requirements for the Front End Web Developer
• 2+ years React (Hooks in v16.8 strongly preferred)
• Test-driven development
• Experience or interest in pair programming
• Experience working in cross-functional agile teams
• Familiarity with design tools such as Zeplin
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 4+ years experience
• Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
• Familiarity with cross-browser, cross-platform testing and debugging
• Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• Knowledge of software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems is a plus
• An ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
• Great problem-solving skills, an aptitude for helping other members of the team
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion
#LI-remote #PCIT #health #IT #internet #infoservices #hospitality #ComputerSoftware
PeopleCaddie is a digital talent marketplace focused exclusively on contract opportunities for highly-skilled business professionals. Our talent cloud utilizes proprietary data and technology to help contractors find attractive job opportunities through PeopleCaddie’s user-friendly mobile app while enjoying unparalleled visibility in pay rates and application status.
With an established array of clients nationwide, including Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries, PeopleCaddie has quickly become one of the fastest-growing talent clouds.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in