Quality Assurance Analyst
Hospitality company currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for a 6 month contract opportunity for a remote role so long as the candidate can work on Chicago (CST) hours. The ideal candidate will possess 3+ of Manual testing of responsive web applications and API testing using Postman.
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Analyst
• Work closely with product, design, and development team members to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
• Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine application quality.
• Communicate test progress, test results, and quality of application changes.
• Analyze test results to discover and report out on defects.
• Mentor other Quality Assurance analysts on the team
• Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results
• Assist in environment setup and management in preparation for test execution
• Use creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
• Use testing web technologies, services, and physical devices and an understanding of Java technologies, XML, JS, CSS, and HTML to deliver robust test suites
• Demonstrate a commitment to core values.
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Analyst
• 5+ years direct experience as a senior tester level for major application integration and/or major application product release.
• Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies. Extensive experience with core software applications.
• Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using JIRA.
• Proficient in the preparation of test data and regression test scripts.
• Proficient in cross browser, cross platform web testing with SauceLabs or equivalent tools.
• Proficient in testing web services (REST and SOAP) testing using SoapUI, Postman or equivalent tools.
• Proficient in leveraging Splunk or similar tools to view system logs and troubleshoot potential defects.
• Sound knowledge of Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
• Direct hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs, automated testing tools, and reporting software.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
#LI-Remote #PCIT #Hospitality #InfoServices #IT
PeopleCaddie is a digital talent marketplace focused exclusively on contract opportunities for highly-skilled business professionals. Our talent cloud utilizes proprietary data and technology to help contractors find attractive job opportunities through PeopleCaddie’s user-friendly mobile app while enjoying unparalleled visibility in pay rates and application status.
With an established array of clients nationwide, including Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries, PeopleCaddie has quickly become one of the fastest-growing talent clouds.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in