Technical Project Manager
Hospitality company currently seeking a Technical Project Manager for a 6 month contract for a 100% remote opportunity based in the Chicago area.
Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager
• Creates, manages and executes project plans to support the ongoing needs of the Property Systems department.
• Coordinates resources, establishes deadlines and assigns responsibilities.
• Tracks the progress of projects and compiles status reports for senior management.
• Builds working relationships with team members, vendors and other departments involved in the projects.
• Relies on limited knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals.
• Significant ingenuity and flexibility is expected.
• Studies new technologies related to the project to be able to deliver the project requirements.
• Actions technical decisions or tasks towards project implementation.
• Provides training sessions when necessary.
• Conducts and manage regular meetings with all project stakeholders.
Requirements for the Technical Project Manager
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Extensive familiarity with Project Life Cycle.
• Technical IT knowledge is a must.
• Knowledge of Opera Property System is preferred.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Ability to maintain pleasant working relationships.
#LI-Remote #PCIT #IT #HOSPITALITY
PeopleCaddie is a digital talent marketplace focused exclusively on contract opportunities for highly-skilled business professionals. Our talent cloud utilizes proprietary data and technology to help contractors find attractive job opportunities through PeopleCaddie’s user-friendly mobile app while enjoying unparalleled visibility in pay rates and application status.
With an established array of clients nationwide, including Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries, PeopleCaddie has quickly become one of the fastest-growing talent clouds.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in