$55 - $ 60 / HR (1.5 X overtime)
Downtown Chicago / hyrid on-site and remote
6 months to 1 year
This position is within the Global Operations Center at Hyatt’s corporate offices located in downtown Chicago.
• Apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new development and enhancements.
• Communicate test progress, test results, and quality of application changes.
• Analyze test results to discover and report out on defects.
• Work with business community to plan and execute UAT.
• Able to test Front-end & Back-end application and web services
• Knowledge of debugging a defect
• Work closely with the Product, QA Automation, and Development teams during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
• Proactively identify new tools/processes/approaches and continuously strive to find ways to improve the overall testing strategy
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• At least 5-10 years’ experience testing, API, web apps or other enterprise software.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Understanding of HTML and CSS
• Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, continuous integration and deployment tools like Jenkins and Rundeck
• Hands-on experience using modern version control systems like Git and Subversion.
• Mobile testing experience in both iOS & Android
• Understanding of Agile Development (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc).
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in