Digital Analytics Senior Analyst
70-75 / HR (1.5x overtime)
This role will be focused in the setup, execution, and evaluation in A/B and Multivariate testing related to website optimization via Adobe Target, as well as executing and maintaining content targeting initiatives in coordination with the Digital Content & Merchandising team.
Responsibilities additionally include monitoring, reporting, and providing guidance on A/B and multivariate testing initiatives, building and maintaining audiences and targeting rules, maintaining and executing website targeted promotional and merchandising contents, reporting on the cross functional execution of global website and digital media for all hotel websites, providing in-depth reporting and analysis of KPI’s across the World of loyalty program, and site content.
• Provide insights and guidance on digital initiatives for Digital stakeholders while adhering to shared projects and responsibilities in areas applicable
• Monitor, analyze, and provide detailed reporting on website A/B and multivariate test data and communicate discoveries and insights to assist in preparing recommendations for optimizing
• Adhere to the testing and optimization ongoing project timeline requirements.
• Execute and maintain targeted promotional and merchandising content for surveys, banners, and targeted placements via Adobe Target.
• Assist in training other team members within Digital, marketing, and field
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• BA/BS degree in Math, Marketing, Computer Science or other analytical or quantitative area is required
• Strong mathematical skills, analytical skills and mastery of web analytics techniques to transform raw data into insights and recommendations that will effectively support decision making processes
• Working experience with a digital analytics solutions ( Adobe Marketing Suite/Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target)
• Expertise in data collection, development, and reporting data-driven insights and recommendations
• Strong quantitative and qualitative skills with proven data interpretation abilities and technical skills
• Knowledge of multi-site website functionality, tracking, concepts and tagging infrastructure
• Experience with statistical analysis methods and tools (e.g. A/B testing, t-tests, z-tests)
• Genuine team player, able to work well and pleasantly in a team and work independently for the team
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
• 4+ years of relevant work experience as an analyst within the Adobe Marketing Analytics Suite or similar digital analytics solution
• Understanding of multivariate statistical analysis, including regression, decision trees and cluster analysis
• Understanding of enterprise website tags and tag management.
• Strong interest in digital marketing data, including website testing/optimization, reporting/analysis, analytics, optimization and eCommerce trends and capabilities to enhance data collections, architecture, analysis, toolsets and best practices.
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in