Jr. Digital Content Project Specialist
$20 / HR - $25 /HR (1.5 x overtime)
Chicago local preferred remote ok.
The Digital Content Project Specialist will work on a hotel website content migration project. The specialist will be responsible for ensuring adherence to brand standards and creating strong content while consistently maintaining SEO best practices. The specialist role will include a mix of supervised tasks and independent work in the content management system. This individual will report to the project manager and the Manager, Digital Content Operations and will support the hotel properties involved in the migration
• Day-to-day website content workflows and the completion of tasks assigned by the project manager
• Building hotel property websites on new platform
• Ensuring adherence to brand standards for all requests and project
• Creating strong content while maintaining SEO best practices
• Maintaining calendar entries of upcoming digital content projects and deadlines
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 1-2 years business/digital experience
• CMS experience (Adobe AEM preferred)
• Usability or conversion enhancement knowledge
• Knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language (HTML)
• Bachelor’s Degree (English, Journalism, Communications or related major preferred)
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in