Title: Service Desk Access Security Junior Agent
Pay: $18 - $20 / HR (1.5x overtime)
2 positions available
Reporting to the HSD-Access Security Supervisor, the HSD-Access Security Junior Agent is primarily responsible for the global access provisioning of key applications and accounts to internal users (employees, franchisees, contractors, etc.). Agents must be both accurate and efficient in the completion of their tasks, with a focus on hospitality and customer service. Although tasks and assignments are specific, it is necessary that an individual be both self-motivated and independent in their working style. Additionally, agent’s work will be reviewed for accuracy and exactness.
• Work quickly and accurately
• Provide superior attention to detail
• Provide excellent customer service skills
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Able to communicate (in-person/email/chat) effectively
• A thorough understanding of the importance of security (data confidentiality, approval hierarchy, necessary allocation of user privileges).
• Able to follow set guidelines and to accurately record work steps taken
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
2+ years’ experience (preferred) working in a technical or hospitality setting
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in