Our large Public Accounting client is seeking a team of IT Assurance consultants to provide services to several clients across industries. These 3-month REMOTE contract roles are extendable and have the option to convert to full-time if desired.
An IT Assurance Senior Associate is responsible for delivering a full range of IT audit services to clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, directing, and completing information systems audits and examination engagements. This includes developing and supervising assigned staff members and assisting in client management and related practice development activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Execute assigned client engagements from start to completion, which includes the overall planning, execution, direction, and completion of engagements and managing the engagements to budget.
• Manage the day-to-day aspects of engagements, including managing multiple work streams simultaneously and re-prioritizing tasks when unanticipated issues arise.
• Supervise assigned staff members and assess the performance of the staff members for their engagement reviews.
• Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems processes to identify security and risk management issues, as well as other opportunities for overall process improvement.
• Maintain professionalism and rapport with the client. Proactively interact with key client management to manage expectations, help ensure client satisfaction, meet client deadlines, and resolve any problems.
• Other duties as assigned.
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in