Pay: $55 - $70 w2
Contract Length: 6 months contract (potential extension)
JOB SUMMARY - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES &; DUTIES:
• The Manager of Identity & Access Management (IAM) leads the team responsible for
delivering day-to-day IAM services, including monitoring, maintenance, administration, and
support of IAM applications and end-users within client’s environment. This role will also
coordinate between IT cross-functional teams and business users to understand and meet
client’s IDM needs.
• The IAM Manager manages multiple IDM enhancement and customization projects, ensures
compliance with appropriate client’s IT and regulatory controls, and completes regular audits.
In addition, the Manager will ensure the IAM services, systems, and infrastructure aligns with
the IT Security team and client’s strategic goals.
• This position reports to the Vice President & Chief Information and Security Office and
must be a motivated, self-reliant team player.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS – ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Manages the professional staff responsible for day-to-day Identity and Access
• Management (IAM) operations, including project obligations, and assignments.
• Ensures completion of day-to-day IAM support activities, including troubleshooting, customer
service issues, escalations, incident handling, and privileged access requests.
• Responsible for the monitoring, measuring, performance, availability, security, recovery, and
throughput of IAM services.
• Partners well with other security and IT functions to ensure the achievement of shared
• Interacts with other client’s IT leaders to execute, advise, plan, build, test, and implement
improvements of IAM operational maturity, services, and solutions.
• Ensure IAM service compliance with information security policies, standards, procedures, and
• Fosters an inclusive environment that values differences and creates a sense of belonging and
appreciation for team members.
• Leads by example, demonstrating ethics and accountability.
• Creates a culture of trust and transparency.
• Manage and guide all phases of the project life cycle, including analysis, design, development,
testing, deployment, and post-production support/maintenance for assigned projects.
• Manage IAM vendor relationships. Ensure consultants are meeting expectations defined in
• Accountable for aligning priorities and resources with business direction, project timelines,
and deliverable commitments.
• Ensure that the documentation and evidence of security requests comply with Sarbanes-Oxley
compliance requirements, controls, and client’s policies.
#LI-REMOTE #LI-HYBRID #PCIT
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in