Pay: $50 - $60 w2
Contract Length: 6 months contract to hire full time
• Client is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sr. Engineer, Identity &
Access Management (IAM). The IAM position directly reports to the Manager, Cyber &
Information Security. The Identity & Access Engineer (IAE) is a critical member of the
CISO team. The IAE will play an active role in executing projects and demonstrate strong
technical leadership, the capabilities to understand Client’s business environment, map the
requirements into IAM solutions, and proactively suggest alternatives as and when required. In
addition, be a Team leader and strong team player.
• Specific job duties or deliverables that the position requires which will also measure
• Act as the subject matter expert in the identity and access management domain. Contribute to
the development of the Client enterprise identity and access management strategy.
• Ensures completion of day-to-day IAM support activities, including troubleshooting, customer
service issues, escalations, incident handling, and privileged access requests.
• Responsible for the monitoring, measuring, performance, availability, security, recovery, and
throughput of IAM services.
• Interacts with other Client’s IT cross functional teams to execute, advise, plan, build, test, and
implement improvements of IAM operational maturity, services, and solutions.
• Ensures IAM service compliance with information security policies, standards, procedures,
and IT controls.
• Ensure that the documentation and evidence of security requests comply with Sarbanes-Oxley
• compliance requirements, controls, and Client’s policies.
• Make strategic architectural recommendations related to technology direction and standards for
logical access security.
• Provide technical support for stakeholders to integrated with applications.
• Collaborate with internal architecture team on establishing logical access security standards.
• Collaborate with infrastructure and application development teams on methods to integrate
from application security and integration perspective.
• Work independently or as part of a team to prototype, pilot, and Proof of Concept solutions.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot solution integration issues with application development teams
during various SDLC phases including development, testing, UAT.
• Collaborate with Solutions Architects, Application Development, Cybersecurity, and
Infrastructure to define the enterprise IAM strategy and communicate it to all application
• Demonstrate competencies, which align with our corporate values:
• Good working knowledge of a broad range of standards and frameworks — for example, NIST
• Framework, International Standards Organization (ISO) 27001, IT Infrastructure Library and
• Capability Maturity Model Integration and Six Sigma, etc. and relation application or controls.
• Proven teaming skills to driven completion of organizational objectives.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language, excellent
• Exceptionally self-starter, directed and detail oriented.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM, GIAC certs, ITIL, CFE, CNP, CEH
• ISIM support
#LI-REMOTE #LI-HYBRID #PCIT
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in