Mid/Senior Quality Assurance Tester (AEM)
Remote is fine
$55 / HR - $65 /HR C2C
Reports to Application Development Manager or Director. The Quality Assurance Analyst's role is to develop and establish quality assurance standards and measures for the information technology services within the organization.
The position responsibilities outlined below are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
• Apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new development and enhancements.
• Communicate test progress, test results, and quality of application changes.
• Analyze test results to discover and report out on defects.
• Work with business community to plan and execute UAT.
• Able to test Front-end & Back-end application and web services
• Able to test Content Management System features
• Knowledge of debugging a defect
• Work closely with the Product, QA Automation, and Development teams during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
• Proactively identify new tools/processes/approaches and continuously strive to find ways to improve the overall testing strategy
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• At least 5-10 years’ experience testing, API, web apps or other enterprise software.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Experience working in Content Management System like AEM, Drupal
• Experience working in Responsive testing
• Understanding of HTML and CSS
• Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, continuous integration, and deployment tools like Jenkins and Rundeck
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Understanding of Agile Development (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc).
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
Four-year college degree or extensive experience in application test planning and execution for enterprise application(s)
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in