$52 / HR - $55 / HR
3 - 9 months
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
• Moderate to advanced knowledge of switches, firewalls and security concepts (IOS, NEXUS, Arista, ASA/FTD, VPN, ACL, STP, SNMP).
• Moderate to advanced knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, SDWAN, GRE).
• Moderate to advanced knowledge of monitoring, scripting, assets management and troubleshooting.
• 3+ years’ experience in network support, design and/or architecture on moderately complex networks (including hybrid cloud).
• 2+ years’ experience with design and implantation on complex networks, including firewalls (Cisco, Fortinet, etc).
• Able to work within a team or on an individual basis.
• Flexible to work on/off shift to meet company, customer and internal requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skill sets with English
• F5 (F5 Technology Specialist / Solution Expert)
• CCNP/CCIE (routing, data center, security or service provider)
• Solarwinds (Monitoring, management, scripting)
• SilverPeak SDWAN
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in