$35 / HR - $40 / HR
This is a part time position - 20 hours per week
• Document risks, issues, and decisions
• Monitor and capture feedback from users and document changes for the project backlog.
• Troubleshoot and assist customers with issues
• Prepare Project Communications and announcements.
• Perform data analysis
• Independently manage lower complexity/small projects
• Create and maintain simple project schedules
• Update website content via website content management tool
• Maintain the internal Program intranet website
• Run reports and distribute or publish them in appropriate collaboration sites
• Provide customer support to hotels, travel advisors, and fellow team members
• Audit data submissions from hotels to ensure completion and accuracy and follow up with owners when corrections are needed
• Create charts or graphs for presentations
• Perform data entry to maintain critical Program information
Experience and Qualifications:
• 1-5 years experience involving project support, organization, coordination, or customer service tasks
• Ability to work independently.
• Not afraid to ask questions but also takes initiative to learn on his/her own
• Ability to manage their own time and prioritize work
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to troubleshoot and dig into issues that arise to bring them to resolution.
• Project Scheduling tool experience such as MSProject
• Web content management experience and use of tools such as CQ5 / AEM
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
Extremely good attention to detail
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in