AEM Full Stack / Engineer
$65 - $68 / HR
• 7+ years’ experience in Adobe Experience Manager• Advanced knowledge of Adobe AEM (AEM 6.5 on cloud preferred)• Deep knowledge of AEM cloud configurations, editable templates, dynamic components and MSM
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe AEM (AEM 6.5 on cloud preferred)
• Deep knowledge of AEM cloud configurations, editable templates, dynamic components and MSM
We are looking for a AEM Full Stack Engineer to join a small but motivated team focused on designing and delivering a cutting edge marketing technology stack
The AEM Full Stack Engineer is responsible for designing and building next generation marketing technology personalization and content delivery solution. This will involve
• Building new application components and templates to enable delivery of personalized omni channel content, analysis of requirements, component design, development of the code, and testing of programs and interfaces.
• Designing, implementing and configuring Remote Adobe AEM Assets
• Building and integrating headless content-driven applications on top of AEMs core platform and integrate with AWS cloud network hosted solutions
• Modifying existing application code or interfaces in addition to monitoring code-base
• Providing AEM cloud infrastructure support, content problem resolution, and content publishing
• Building AEM component client library java scripts and css designs
• Developing new user experience features following distributed component model
• Building omni channel reusable code and libraries
• Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs working closely with product dev teams
• Optimizing UX/UI for maximum speed and scalability
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 7+ years’ experience in Adobe Experience Manager
• Deep knowledge or AEM core components, HTL/Sightly and ACS components
• Deep knowledge of AEM Archetypes
• Proven skills in designing, developing, and supporting AEM components, integrations, and applications; building and integrating to external end points through OSGi bundles and services
• Strong experience in Front end templates with handlebars management and/or similar templates
Deep knowledge AEM DAM, inbuilt and remote.
• Knowledge of Java Content Repository (JCR), RESTful web services, JSON structures, Sling Servlets
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Deep knowledge of Coral UI Java script libraries
• Good understanding of JS/CSS integration in to CMS systems (AEM experience preferred)
• Deep knowledge of converting third party wire frames to CMS HTML components
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as PostCSS and SASS
• Create REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools
• Software craftsman who values quality over quantity.
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in