Network Engineer with Project Management Experience
$42 / HR $50 / HR
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to handle Property Systems projects related to multiple hotels. You will be responsible for working with various technical teams through the project and achieve all the deliverables set in its scope. The Technical Project Manager will also be responsible for communicating with all stakeholders throughout the project initiation, planning, execution, control and closure.
• Creates, manages and executes project plans to support the ongoing needs of the Property Systems department.
• Coordinates resources, establishes deadlines and assigns responsibilities.
• Tracks the progress of projects and compiles status reports for senior management.
• Builds working relationships with team members, vendors and other departments involved in the projects.
• Relies on limited knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals.
• Significant ingenuity and flexibility is expected.
• Studies new technologies related to the project to be able to deliver the project requirements.
• Actions technical decisions or tasks towards project implementation.
• Provides training sessions when necessary.
• Conducts and manage regular meetings with all project stakeholders.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Extensive familiarity with Project Life Cycle.
• Technical IT/networking knowledge is a must.
• CompTIA Network+ and CCNA is required
• Knowledge/experience with Ruckus and Aruba networking products is preferred.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Ability to maintain pleasant working relationships.
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in