Our large Public Accounting client is seeking a team of PSCOE Agents to support their US operations. These are 100% REMOTE contract roles that may extend or convert to full-time employment.
The PSCOE Agent is a team player who works to first understand the customer's needs and then takes responsibility for resolving the issue while providing an excellent client experience. The Agent also handles non-technical requests, engaging the appropriate business teams to ensure resolution. As a contact for questions related to the product, the Agent has visibility to product roadmaps and influences the design of feature enhancements.
• Work with Shift Manager and team members to ensure all service level agreements and performance metrics are met.
• Properly research, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
• Maintain active communication with clients, providing functional and technical guidance to customers.
• Contribute to ongoing improvement and expansion of product materials and technical documentation.
• Maintain detailed records of customer interactions in the customer support system of record.
• Sustain working knowledge of Grant Thornton products and technologies.
• Positive, customer centric attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Solution oriented problem solving skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
• Experience with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive beneficial
• Experience with Atlassian Jira Service Management and/or Confluence preferred
• Flexibility to work night shift on a rotational basis (1 month out of 3)
Take our free app with you anywhere. Enter your phone number and we’ll send you the download link.
© 2022 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in