Title: RM System Configuration and Rollout Coordinator
$62 - $65 HR (1.5x overtime)
Global Hospitality Company
6 to 12 months
Details of the role:
We are looking for an RM System Configuration and Rollout Coordinator to join our global revenue management team to assist with supporting the hotels globally and the regional/corporate teams in the configuration and rollout of revenue management platform of the future.
The RM System Configuration and Rollout Coordinator provides a critical role of facilitating the regional/corporate teams’ successful migration to new Revenue Management platform within the context of its broader revenue ecosystem. This position will be responsible for several aspects of system implementation, system maintenance, and user profile configuration and provisioning. Specifically, this role ensures that all requisite conditions for migration have been completed, including configuration in the new Revenue Management system, coordination of completion of corresponding configuration changes in related systems, including the Rate Management Tool, the Central Reservation System, the Sales System, and the Property Management System.
This role will work closely with the Global Revenue Management Training and Operations team, as well as the Global Revenue Management Systems Support team.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in many of several areas: an end-to-end understanding of systems and the periphery systems that influence them; Opera PMS, Ideas G3 RMS, Excel macros and tools; large scale HR employee systems; and complex scheduling constraints. Other preferred experience includes scripting repetitive tasks.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• IDeaS G3 RMS experience preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in coordinator level position in hotel industry revenue management and/or revenue management systems discipline
• Minimum of 2 years involved in a dynamic team environment
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Microsoft Office suite of applications and related data management system
• Support of, or advanced usage levels of systems: PRIO, Ideas, Reserve, RMT, Opera
• Coordination of implementation check lists to assist and guide hotels through pre, mid, and post implementation
• Technically skilled in the Microsoft Office suite of applications including Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Travel may be required but no more than 20% of the time based on needs.
• Requires understanding of revenue management systems and implementation of processes
#PCIT #LI-Remote #Hospitality
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in