Technical Business Analyst
Global Hospitality Company
$42 - $44 / HR
Must speak Spanish – will be covering Central US, Latin America and Spain
Working US Central Time Zone hour 80% of the time and Europe 20%
Under the direction of the O365 Migration Project, the Technical Business Analyst will have the responsibility to serve as a strategic conduit between the business areas and the technical teams across to ensure that changes are identified, understood, defined, documented and acted upon by facilitating, eliciting, gathering and documenting the following key deliverables where needed: requirements, gap analysis, current state and future state, process workflows, tasks, and activities.
Major components of work on this O365 Migration from Mail, Teams/Voice, SharePoint and OneDrive, O365 Applications, Other Enterprise Applications.
Essential and Primary Functions
• Translates business requirements into business solutions; acts as liaison between executive and management staff, end users, and information technology staff to design and configure business solutions to ensure business requirements have been met.
• Demonstrates a breadth and depth of knowledge and experience in the various techniques to elicit, analyze and communicate requirements in any domain.
• Acts as a key resource for analyzing and resolving complex business issues.
• Assists the project manager with project planning by outlining the tasks and deliverables needed for a project and estimates BA time needed as well as the time of the stakeholders involved.
• Assists to organize and schedule requirements analysis and verification sessions.
• Facilitates requirements analysis and verification sessions.
• Participates in the tracking and management of open issues and assists in planning for resolution.
• Establishes or assists with establishment of test plans, test cases and executes testing.
• Assists in evaluation, planning, development and implementation of management systems.
• Develops specifications according to established documentation standards.
• Assists with end user training.
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
High level of expertise with O365 applications.
Must have experience with O365 administration and/or O365 migration in a large organization.
Knowledge of computers, electronics, digital media, databases, applications, software development, risk management, and information security.
Customer support, systems analysis, troubleshooting, problem solving, and listening skills.
Complexity – requires sound judgment; leads difficult and involved planning of initiatives
Impact – errors may result in extensive damage; constant attention to accuracy required
Autonomy – individual responsible for completion of work; seeks supervision as appropriate
Communication – involved in frequent conflict resolution; communicates with senior leaders
Responsibility – influences others
Confidentiality – confidential information used frequently to make decisions
Leadership – prioritizes work of others or may provide supervision
#PCIT #LI-Remote #Hospitality
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in