Global Hospitality Company
6 to 12 months
$66 - $68 / HR
Must have skills in Hospitality / Hotel space.
• Minimum 3 years of IT experience preferably in a Global organization• Minimum 3 years of experience with relevant applications (e.g. reservations highly desired)• Or Minimum 3 years relevant domain experience (e.g. hotel operations, hotel distribution)
• Minimum 3 years of experience with relevant applications (e.g. reservations highly desired)
• Or Minimum 3 years relevant domain experience (e.g. hotel operations, hotel distribution)
• Evaluates business systems and how they align with user needs.
• Documents requirements, establishes scope and objectives and determines strategy for implementing systems that achieve business goals.
• Relies on knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals.
• May offer consultation to senior management and often serves as the top-level expert in the field.
• Manage others.
• Significant ingenuity and flexibility is required.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers, both domestic and global.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, and task/process/workflow analysis.
• Perform hands on system configuration and development/scripting as needed.
• Develop test plans and performs application testing for configuration or system-related changes.
• Coordinate module patches, bundles, and upgrades, including testing, documentation and implementation with all stakeholders.
• Audit policies and controls related to area of scope to ensure legal requirements are met and provide plan for compliance, as necessary.
#PCIT #Hospitality #LI-Remote
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in