Digital Content Editor
Global Hospitality Company
$30 - $33 / HR
The Digital Content Editor will support property site content proofreading and editing. and reports directly to the Senior Manager, Digital Content Strategy & Localization. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled at line editing, with an eagle-eye for the smallest of details and a proven ability to maintain brand voice, technical accuracy, and factual exactitude throughout all property site content. This new role will be instrumental in upholding established brand and quality standards for content that reaches guests and members around the world.
• Proofread and edit content to support various global brands, hotels, and resorts
• Maintain strict adherence to established formatting standards, brand tone and voice, corporate guidelines, and Associated Press Style
• Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, ensuring grammatical and factual accuracy, as well as compliance with business rules and norms
• Approach complex challenges by distilling content into clear, concise and cohesive messaging by way of creative copy solutioning
• Positively engage and build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, both internal and external
• Adapt to a fast-paced environment where evolving business needs may shift priorities and project deadlines
• Proactively communicate with manager and team members in order to meet deadlines and respond to stakeholder requirements
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3-5 years of copyediting experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably within the areas of marketing, social media, eCommerce, hospitality, or journalism
• Excellent editorial judgment
• High level of attention to the smallest of details
• Ability to quickly synthesize multiple inputs and tell a cohesive story
• Ability to perform research and fact-checking as needed
• Strong communication skills and ability to cross-functionally collaborate
• Experience editing marketing copy is a plus
• Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in English, communications, marketing, journalism, linguistics, or a related field
#PCIT #LI-Remote #Hospitality
You don't have a resume on file. We strongly encourage you to upload at least one version of your resume.
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2024 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in