Front End Engineer
Global Hospitality Company
$66 – 68 / HR (1099 / C2C is available)
Position Overview: currently looking to fill an new Front End Developer with Mendix experience position. This job will involve primarily working with the Mendix Enterprise Application cloud system with some experience working with analytics tools to provide rapid customer solutions for various business needs. You will work with our business team to find out what their needs are. You will be assisting with analysis of the business teams requirements and advise them accordingly. Together with your project team, you will be responsible for the development, and implementation of the system.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Development of high-quality applications in small teams with Front End, Mendix and BI technology
• Deduce and document use cases from customer requirements
• Visual Modeling: Setup Database Structures and relationships, Develop application workflows, Create application logic, Create integration interfaces via Web Services, Create Graphical User Interface Layouts.
• Extend application logic and integration interfaces with custom Java
• Documentation of either or, user manuals, (non-)functional application requirements, business processes, work flows, project plans and planning, systems architecture, etc.
Skills / Attributes Required
• Familiarity with web client frameworks (React, Angular, Node), remote API design and architecture (REST, WebSockets)
• Experience with source code management (Git is a plus)
• Experience with databases such as MySQL
• Object oriented design skills and familiarity with Java a plus
• 2 to 3 years of work experience in IT development and delivery.
• Experience in customer-facing environments, with daily customer interaction.
• Familiar with Agile practices.
• Experience with both business and IT units
• Eager to learn new technologies.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Enthusiastic, creative and flexible.
• Communicative skills.
#PCIT #Hospitality #LI-Remote
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in