Global Hospitality Company
$45 - $49 / HR
Locals Strongly preferred but Remote for a very strong candidate
Keys to the role and project details:
Will be the primary engineer in focusing on New Franchise Hotel openings and closing. This will involve :
1. Expertise in setting up , troubleshooting and maintenance of IPSEC VPN tunnels on ASA firewalls and Silverpeak SDWAN appliances.
2. Expertise in setting up and troubleshooting of NAT Policies, and whitelisting on Orchestrators like FMC, Silverpeak EC, CDO etc
3. Configurations of ASA/FTD firewalls and Cisco Switches
4. Responsiveness and planning capabilities to co-ordinate with Franchise Owners to establish connectivity.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
• Advanced knowledge of switches, firewalls ( Cisco ASA/FTD/Fortinet) and security concepts (IOS, NEXUS, Arista,VPN, ACL, STP, SNMP).
• Moderate to advanced knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, SDWAN, GRE).
• Moderate to advanced knowledge of monitoring, scripting, assets management and troubleshooting of Firewall connectivity
• 3+ years’ experience in network support, design and/or architecture on moderately complex networks (including hybrid cloud).
• 3+ years’ experience with design and implantation on complex networks, including firewalls (Cisco, Fortinet, etc).
• Able to work within a team or on an individual basis.
• Flexible to work on/off shift to meet company, customer and internal requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skill sets with English
• F5 (F5 Technology Specialist / Solution Expert)
• CCNP/CCIE (routing, data center, security or service provider)
• Solarwinds (Monitoring, management, scripting)
• SilverPeak SDWAN
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in