Data Product Manager Guest ID and Profile
Chicago Locals strongly preferred remote might be considered
$68 - $70 (C2C available)
We are working to Advance Care through data-driven decisions and automation. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision as we create the future of travel. We can't do that without the best talent - talent that is innovative, curious, and driven to create exceptional experiences for our guests, customers, owners and colleagues.
Guest ID and Profile organization enables and measures the unified guest journey, intelligently empowering guests through ecosystem of products. The Guest ID and Profile organization is an essential team that has two foci. First, building a state-of-the-art in-house Customer Data Platform for collecting, unifying, and connecting guest data with applications. Second, building products and capabilities (e.g., for personalization, data privacy management) that allow partners to easily integrate with guest data to build remarkable solutions.
Seeking a motivated and prolific Product Manager who is passionate about data to help us build out next generation of Guest ID and Profile Platform. As the Product Manager for Guest ID and Profile, you will guide important programs from creation through execution. You will be in a unique position of having multiple teams as your core customers (Global Marketing, The Personalization Engine, World-of-Loyalty, Technology). You will lean on and partner with an accomplished Engineering team to ensure that our products meet customer requirements and promote growth. You will need strategic thinking, execution, and superb partner management in addition to expertise in Data Infrastructure and Growth/Marketing Technology. If you're looking for the rare opportunity to improve data infrastructure and Go-To-Market strategy, you will find this role compelling and rewarding.
• Work in cross-functional and agile Product Pods alongside Data Engineers, Data Stewards, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, other Product Managers, and executives to improve the experience of guests and customers worldwide
• Set the vision, roadmap, and direction for Guest ID and Profile Platform
• Lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects to achieve all of our goals
• Gather requirements, determine features and their priority, write product specs, refine feedback, help write test plans, manage the backlog, and ship products quickly
• Ensure data quality definition, monitoring, alerts and recourse is built into roadmap plans and engineering requirements of each data initiative/product
• Ensure new data or product requirements are in compliance with policies and/or corresponding contracts before being passed to engineers
• Define and ensure products meet business SLAs
• Represent the team with partners and senior company leaders to align resources and prioritization
• Promote enterprise-wide adoption of the Guest ID and Profile.
• Educate teams on Guest ID and Profile Platform and use cases
• Foster an environment that enables the Guest ID and Profile Platform to build and advance quickly while maintaining a high standard for quality
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• A Bachelor's Degree, ideally in a technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager with a record of successfully managing, building or launching enterprise or consumer software, applications or business intelligence tools
• 3+ years of experience in guiding the strategy of a product and the underlying data within to ensure it collectively achieves business objectives
• 3+ years of experience building Data Infrastructure and/or Customer Data Platforms
• 2+ years of experience in building and launching various APIs, including API-based products and services.
• Knowledge of modern Data Infrastructure and related processes
• Solid knowledge of Growth/Marketing use cases and related technologies
• Work knowledge of agile methodologies and SCRUM
• Proven ability to navigate difficult situations with competing stakeholder needs and across multiple audiences (individual contributors, managers, executives)
• Excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills
• Experience with customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
#PCIT #Hospitality #LI-Remote
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in