Sr. Project Manager
Pay: $70 - $75 w2
Contract Length: 6 months contract (potential extension)
Location: Chicago, IL (fully remote)
The Sr. Project Manager will coordinate and track all aspects of multiple projects from discovery to delivery. As the day-to-day point person for both internal and external teams, this person’s responsibilities will include developing detailed project plans, schedules, resource allocation, budget tracking, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, resolution of issues and risks, testing, documentation and developing training plans.
• Creates, manages and executes project plans to support a broader Digital Transformation program
• Define project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Coordinates resources, establishes deadlines and assigns responsibilities
• Tracks the progress of projects and compiles status reports for senior management
• Builds a working relationship with team members, vendors and other departments involved in the projects
• Remains flexible during the life of projects as directions may change, but keeps the core goals in place
• Leverages experience as a Project Manager to quickly learn the core goal of the projects and hits the ground running to help execute against project goals
• Proactively perform risk management and identify issues across functions and inter-dependent efforts.
• Effectively communicate program level status to multiple stakeholders at varying levels within the organization.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Ability to track details and position them within the big picture of each project
• Ability to collect details from multiple inputs and highlight dependencies
• Ability to manage meetings and communicate progress to senior management
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Strong customer service orientation
• Experience with software development and web/mobile applications
• Experience with the following a plus: JIRA, Confluence
• Project Management Experience – 7-10 years
• Experience with standard project management software
• PMP certification a huge plus
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in