Associate Business Systems Analyst - PeopleSoft
Pay: $30 - $33 w2
Contract Length: 6 months contract (potential extension)
Location: 100% remote
This is a Tier 1 Ticketing IT Support role. Candidate will be providing PeopleSoft support to end users in 60+ countries. Main job responsibility includes Ticketing, updating training material, update reporting catalogue, run reports; all on PeopleSoft v9 systems supporting HR modules like HCM and Talent and Compensation.
Client seeks an enthusiastic Associate Business Systems analyst to join our Global HR Technology department where you’ll report directly to the Senior Manager, Global HR Technology. You will assist to support and administer client’sPeopleSoft HCM technology, for Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, Middle East, and Latin America regions. This includes applications that are used for HR, Talent Management, Compensation, Performance Management, and Succession Planning.
You will focus on day-to-day operations performing basic fixes and data maintenance. You will also help evaluate and test existing system configurations to provide recommendations to increase efficiency, streamline processes, and improve overall usability.
• Provide production support, application maintenance and documentation for all PeopleSoft v9.2 modules including Core HR, Compensation, Performance & Talent Management within scope of responsibility.
• Assist with end user troubleshooting, including but not limited to researching and resolving system problems, system access issues, unexpected results, or process flaws.
• Identify and track issues with assigned applications, working within a ticketing system from issue inception to resolution.
• Partner with team members to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
• Assist with project activities as needed including testing, training and documentation.
• Develop/deliver/maintain end user training and system documentation as needed.
• Look for process improvement opportunities within team procedures and day to day responsibilities.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Excellent interpersonal skills required with a strong customer service orientation
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Microsoft Office proficiency required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, etc.)
• Experience with PeopleSoft or an HCM system a plus
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in