Full Stack Product Engineer
Pay: $70 - $80 w2
Contract Length: 4 months contract (potential extension)
Location: Chicago, IL
Notes: 50% Frontend 50% Backend 4 months initial contract with a possibility of deployment to other initiatives Scope includes rewriting an existing application (node/react) into a nextjs framework.
A Full Stack Product Engineer participates within the system design and development efforts by liaising with BA, PM, Development Manager, DBAs and Technical Architects based on Business requirements. The Full Stack Product Engineer will work with other developers to ensure that quality code is being developed by the developers.
• Frontend & Backend full stack development using the latest frameworks
• API development and Integration
• Experience with Framework and Library upgrades and security vulnerability
• Code reviews
• System Support
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• security vulnerability resolution skills
• Migration from Node lower versions to Higher versions(ex Node 4 to Node 12)
• Jest Unit test case framework
• Java 8 or higher
• Spring Boot
• Micro services architecture and development
• Docker & Kubernetes
• Gradle Build Tool
• Junit, Jupiter and Mockito frameworks
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in