Associate Digital Asset Manager
Pay: $30 - $35 w2
Contract Length: 6 months contract (potential extension)
Location: 100% remote
The Associate Digital Asset Manager will work closely with the Digital Asset Supervisor and other Digital Asset Managers focused on completing the migration of assets into the Digital Asset Management system.
Ideal candidates for this position should have experience supporting internal tools and consumer-facing online products. They should possess strong skills in working effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders and colleagues across global teams. The ability to collaborate with vendors is not required for this role. The successful candidate will thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment. They should demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills, be self-motivated, and excel at managing multiple projects and priorities efficiently.
• Maintaining and supporting digital assets for the digital asset management system, self-service ad-builder, image distribution, among many other marketing channels
• Review, approve, and uploaded marketing assets, ensuring that they adhere to DAM governance
• Ensured taxonomy and metadata standards are adhered to in order to provide efficient search and accurate usage rights
• Provide quality control of digital image content, metadata, and asset properties
• Process assets in a timely manner
• Manage multiple projects
• Role management for system access
• Work directly with third-party vendors
• Assist in user training
• Communicate project status to Product Development Manager
• Conducting audits of the digital assets to ensure the accurate and continuous organization of assets.
Experience and Required Qualifications:
• 3-4 years of experience working with a digital asset management system, image database, or document management system, or related experience
• Working knowledge of enterprise digital asset management (DAM) software
• Familiarity with metadata for tagging images and cataloging taxonomy
• Knowledge of various file formats (print, digital, video) and media usage rights terminology
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software including Acrobat Pro and Photoshop
• Knowledge of both MS Windows and macOS operating systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Attention to detail and demonstrated passion for producing accurate work
• Time management and organizational skills
• Professionalism and interpersonal skills
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in