Network Specialist /Technical Project Manager
Duration: 6 months contract (potential extension)
Rate: $45 - $50 w2 hourly
Location: Chicago, IL
We are looking for a Network Specialist/Technical Project Manager to handle HSIA System upgrade projects. You will be responsible for working with various technical and operations teams, service providers, and partners through the projects and achieving all the deliverables set in the scope. The Technical Project Manager will also be responsible for communicating with all stakeholders throughout the project initiation, planning, execution, control, and closure.
• Creates, manages, and executes project plans to support the ongoing needs of the HSIA Systems product platform.
• Coordinates resources, establishes deadlines, and assigns responsibilities.
• Tracks the progress of projects and compiles status reports for senior management.
• Builds working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
• Relies on knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals.
• Significant ingenuity and flexibility are expected.
• Studies new technologies related to the project to be able to deliver the project requirements.
• Actions technical decisions or tasks towards project implementation.
• Provides training sessions when necessary.
• RFQ reviews and assists with the decision-making process and quote selection related to HSIA network upgrades.
• Attends break-fix calls and assists with advice and expertise if needed.
• Assist with developing/reviewing technical standards related to HSIA systems and testing and approving equipment for use on client networks.
• Participate in New HSIA providers' certification process.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in