Duration: 6 months contract (potential extension / conversion likely)
Rate: $35 - $40 hourly w2
Location: Chicago, IL (100% remote)
This position will work closely with the Product Owner to ensure the Program operates smoothly and assists with issues when they arise. Tasks will involve providing support and ongoing maintenance of the Program. This person will interact with colleagues and customers around the globe. This position can be remote.
• Gather status and create status reports.
• Document risks, issues, and decisions
• Monitor and capture feedback from users and document changes for the project backlog.
• Provide support to customer base (i.e. travel advisors, hotel colleagues, and Sales team)
• Troubleshoot and assist customers with issues
• Prepare Project Communications and announcements.
• Capture and distribute meeting minutes
• Track completion of tasks and follow up as needed to ensure timelines are met.
• Independently manage lower complexity/small projects
• Create and maintain simple project schedules
• Builds working relationships with team members, vendors and other departments involved in the program.
• Update website content via website content management tool
• Maintain the internal Program intranet website
• Run reports and distribute or publish them in appropriate collaboration sites
• Provide customer support to, external customers, and fellow colleagues
• Audit data submissions to ensure completion and accuracy and follow up with owners when corrections are needed
• Create charts or graphs for presentations
• Perform data entry to maintain critical Program information
• Log, track and manage compliance issues and escalate when needed
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 1 - 5 years of experience obtained through internships or entry level positions involving project support, organization, coordination, or customer service tasks
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Web content management experience and use of tools such as AEM
• Intermediate level of expertise in Excel
Download our app to build and sustain a viable contracting career. Share your phone number to receive the download link.
© 2023 PeopleCaddie. All rights reserved.
Are you a Contractor/Temporary looking for a job
or a Hiring Manager? Please select one
Already have an account? Sign In
Create a password to view invite-only contractor profiles and send interview requests
Already have a PeopleCaddie account? Sign in